©Guildhall Library and Art Gallery, Corporation of London

View of London Bridge, including St Magnus the Martyr and the Monument.The view shows old London Bridge in an adapted form. The houses on the original bridge were removed in 1758-62 and at the same time the two central arches were replaced by a broader single arch for boats to pass through.

Joseph Farington/Joseph Constantine Stadler, aquatint 1790

See item in the collection's timeline